Saturday, September 06, 2008
Is that for real?
If only that was real, like for real for real.
Today is my dear sister’s birthday.
Ok
Happy 13th Birthday Nana(her lifelong nick)!
feel like saying
ILOVEYOU, YOU'RE THE BEST SISTER ANYONE CAN GET all that shit (don’t give me that face, sudden impulse whattt) but you probably will think I'm FAKE so I'm here just to wish you a boring
ALL THE BEST, for sec one. (wait, you’re ¾ there already) right, for EOYs & life then!
stop hovering at the sec one acting cool stage kidding, maybe not
(ahh, omg, mmm we!!! smell?!? Vil’age?????! I didn’t have a chance in Jan, wooo thanks)
Now it’s body body ache for me. It's piercing. From Thursday’s BK study date with beloved pard, BOSE(thank you I owe you) to ytd’s Library affair with SY(thanks thanks thanks again!) I had to lug around some piles of books and worksheets so my shoulder is breaking now. now.
Ytd was Dennis’ farewell er, a gathering? Take care in ARMY you’re going bald soon! Sorry haha but don’t feel too traumatized over it because HAIR GROWS VERY FAST. I’m serious. Think positiveee.

I feel the pressing need to THANK everyone for being my beloved STUDY nannies and nagging me to WORK HARD. I don’t know why, but I appreciate it, a lot. Thanks for all your endless motivations.
Dad & Mum: for being the BEST “go study now!!!” ambassadors –
in the worldPetros: for always believing in me no matter how much I disappoint you, and myself (which is since forever) haha
Ying Ying: for drilling the I-want-to-study-because-I’m-inspired-by-you thing into me, though it only works like, when you're here? so unfortunate
Sean(!!!) & Kenneth: ok spanks for keeeeeeep on asking me to study, study, study hard and harder each day(seriously everything is STUDY HARD STUDYYYY LA YOU STUDY!!!, you two suck heheh)
Shi Ying & Brian(you two esp, keep saying easy:S haha), Jun Horng, R'maine, Kelly Tay, Mevis, Priscilla, M.A.R.K: for encouraging me with thousands millions of “JIAYOU”s and “you can do it”s and “can one la”s and “don’t stress”s and “it’s not that hard”s and “go go go”s and "I believe in you"s etc.
A.C.E, Julia, Daryl…: for being in the same 6-WEEKS-MORE:O :O :O to Os &
10-WEEKS-MORE:D :D :D to
after Os and find-prom-dress-in-that-five-days-la-huh boat
Cherie: for lending a great great listening ear to youknowwhat, and for sharing yours too! I foresee a lot more after Os. love you loh
Eleanor: for willingly picking up my calls to talk whenever I AM FREE and I mean, free of Mum. and of course for being my fav busstop partner!
Miss Hu: for spreading so much of your support and love
Miss Kang: I can still feel your undying love and passion for Math, and how you used to be strict with us, which is a good thing because it feels so painful to disappoint you, even now
Mrs Phua: for telling me to do my best in everything that is given
Lao Shi: for being there – ever so patient, gracious, big-hearted, loving, understanding – all the time no matter what. I know. It’s great.
Aeres Tham: my TYS is easier than your sec one worksheet(ha! oh no)
Xian Huan: for feeling the same way about torturing important exams, all the best for A levels!!!
PRELIM result slip: for emotionally, physically and mentally “hurting” me, and allowing me to understand how big an eyesore that skyhigh:/ double digit number is, gosh, unmatchable
Everyone else: (sorry if I left anyone out or didn’t name you, thanks!)
oh no no no no TOO MANY PEOPLE’S EXPECTATIONS. sigh, I’m feeling the heat burning my butt. to HAVE TO study hard and to do, er, well? because if not I’ll be letting TOO MANY people down): like uncountable. I realised. THE SCHOOL:O
Eclipse, stop tempting me. I really love everything Edward-Bella. So sweet.
KAI LE OMG!!!!!
"You're quite adorable when you're jealous. It's surprisingly enjoyable."